Thursday, February 7, 2008

Deep thought.


So the other day Jared and I and Cam where on a drive. We stopped by the in-laws so Camryn could play with Jax and Gracie. And while they where playing, we (Jared and his dad and me) got into a discussion about the after life. Jared is naturally a very negative person, and it affects his eternal perspective. But it got me thinking, we have many purposes here on earth, but mostly to follow Christ and to progress. And I dont think we will stop moving forward. Even after we move on to the next step. We will always be learning and trying to better ourselves. I am kind of not doing anything now to move forward, and so I am going to change that. I miss feeling the Spirit all the time, and I miss teaching. As weird as it sounds of all the callings I have had, being a RS teacher by far was my favorite and most challanging, I learned and progressed as a person when in that calling. I am trying to find the scriptures in mp3 so I can listen to them on down time at work and such. And read when I am at home. Anyway just thought I would type a little about that.

The rest of the week hasnt been that good, only because I am having chemical imbalance or hormonal issues. But it is over now, and I should be returning to my normal self here for the next 3 weeks LOL.

1 comment:

Sephalo said...

I think thats a great idea! I hope you get called to be a teacher soon too! lol