Sunday, May 4, 2008

Oh I wish I knew about dino's earlier



So my mom bought my nephews a HUGE dino set for Christmas. But my sister never came and got them, and didnt show interest, and being as we arent aloud to visit Aiden they never got to them. So my mom was cleaning out the basement and decided to give Cam this set. So I brought it home, and Cam got so excited and went right into her room to clean it without me asking. So after she was done she asked me to put it together. Well I did and it took FOREVER....well not quite but 45 minutes or so. But once I did the picture is the final result. There are about 15 or so dino's and this castle looking thing. Well its been 3 hours and going and Cam is still playing with it. I hope she keeps interest in it. But she has her favorite the saber tooth tiger.


This was a month or so ago. Cam got her chalk and was having fun on the sidewalk!!!


The pictures of the bathroom didnt turn out so I will post those later as I get new ones. This week has been pretty good. Jared finally got the bathroom finished Dang leaky faucet!!!

No comments: