Friday, February 27, 2009

I should be feeling better....

So I have been sick since I got back from Seattle last Saturday. And on Monday my mom came over to the house and dragged me to the doctor, because its not normal to lay in bed moaning for hours on end...The verdict ended up being bronchitis and the stomach flu mixed into one. JOY!!!! :(
So at last here are some pics from the SEA trip. I didnt get one of the car. But let me tell you we rented a grandma car~! LOL yup Mercury Grand Marque and I can see why old people buy them, they are DANG comfortable and WOAH they have power and speed....jus sayin. This is Cam and I ruining our shoes, since mom forgot that once the water pulls away it comes back. HA (and yes we had to throw the shoes away, that water was FOUL) On the way to OceanShores beach. The drive took over an hour and we had two screeming babies in the back seat. Said Babies...

I will post more when I get to em. But I had a good trip. But an aweful week since. Oh well.

No comments: