Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Basement!!!

Well the computer is now in the basement. As well as some of Cam's toys. We have spent most the morning down here. I am doing some laundry and that. I like Tide...it smells GOOD. Jared likes whatever is cheapest.....so I let him get that to wash the towels. Got this book 101 things to do with a cake mix, I dont think it will help with me not eating a lot of sweets but I will exercise my self control! HA. Making Delight cookies this morning. Its just yellow cake mix, brown sugar, oil, butter, and chocolate chips. I will let you know later. Maybe I will even take some pictures. Then there is the long wait till I get it transferred to the computer. I might be fast you never know. Oh and a favorite quote of mine, mostly because it pertains to me. "Why procrastinate now, when I can do it later." Yup!! my worst habit.

1 comment:

Sephalo said...

I love your background! I think those cookies sound yummy, you'll have to save me one. Tide is my favorite too...AND I procrastinate also (maybe thats why I like you so much) ! lol