Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So Dang Exausted!!!!




What I wouldnt give to be a kid again. And have all that energy to do all the "fun" stuff. Cam and I played outside for almost 3 hours. And made a snowwoman named Seesa. She looks pretty cute and lopsided but thats ok. For our first snowman it wasnt bad. I shoved about 5 or so inches of snow off the sidewalks and half the drive way(lower half) Its just to much for this old lady. haha.


And here is a pic of the cookes I made too the other. Day. This is a short blog because my mom is ringing my phone off the hook and wants to revenge shop because my daught bought a 6k camera lense.....


1 comment:

Sephalo said...

Are you drunk or distracted? lol your spelling is off. Those cookies look yummy & I love the snowman! I cant believe how much snow you guys got, I know you're so happy!