Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Dreams

So I watched this show lastnight on Discovery, about killer ants. It was a really good program. So I fell asleep and yup I dreamed about these ants siafu or safari ants. It was weird. But I wasnt creeped out or anything. But I guess fire is a good way to kill them. So in my dream I slept in a fire circle so they couldnt get to me.
The washer is making a weird noise. Of course I over exaggerate every noise with the washer and dryer, because I am trying to talk Jared into some ones that actually wash well and a dryer that dry's the cloths in less than 2 hours a load. But as usually Jared will fix it when he gets home. Its just off balance and needs to be shimmed again. To bad I dont sabbotage stuff. hehe
I am thinking a trip to Alaska would be fun.

No comments: