Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions!!!

I have never really been one to make a resolution. Mostly because I think it will be broken at one point or another. But I have made a few goals for this new year. Thats right NO MORE MTN DEW!!!! Or soda for that matter. I know I might slip up or break down sometime this year. But hopefully for the most part I will be free of its grasp and not need to have that "burn" feel that soda gives ya. I am sure I will need some people to yell at me to not drink it every now and then. So Orangeade will be my new friend. I have already stocked up!!!! Thats right.




I have a few other goals. Mostly pertaining to personal relationships. And my know it all attitude at times.
I would also like to do a lot more fishing. And just being outdoors mostly. Work doesnt count thats not fun outdoors. Thats just yuck at times. I hope that everyone else can reach their goals. And that I can help too, that would be good. (another of my goals, be more helpful).













1 comment:

Sephalo said...

I think those are some GREAT goals! Do you like the tart-y taste of lime? There's a lime drink I'm gonna bring you to try. You can do it! lol I have faith in you!